After a long week post-Christmas, we were looking forward to a date night out. But after all of our traveling and lack of sleep the last thing either of us wanted to do was leave the couch. Instead of running to the store or ordering some take-out where we will feel guilty after we cooked out go-to date night in salmon recipe.
This recipe is so simple and quick to make. The best part, you probably have most of the ingredients in your fridge and pantry now. Enjoy!
Salmon with White Wine Butter Sauce
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2-3 tbsp butter
- 1 lemon squeezed
- ¼ cup white onion chopped
- 1 ½ lbs salmon
- parsley to garnish
- Melt butter, once melted add garlic, onions, salt, and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent
- Add white wine and lemon juice. Bring to simmer
- Once sauce reduces add salmon
- Continue to cook salmon while spooning sauce on top of salmon. Cook 5-7 minutes on each side
- Once salmon is cooked, serve with parsley garnish
From our kitchen to yours, cheers!